Sunday, July 13, 2008

How can it be....So the first week of camp came to an end....we have 20 kids enrolled.....and I have only one child...... which I love her but I am kinda bored with only one..but whatever happens happens.......... it was fun going to the Zoo last week and just spending time seeing some of Gods creation....... I have found that as I am on my journey to grow closer to God I am beginning to get visions from God..... like today I was in church and brother Skip was praying over the worship team and all of a sudden I saw this dim red light shining on the worship team..it was really interesting..I wonder what God was trying to show me... I love that I am finally growing in Christ.....oh and Saturday night I heard God tell me to call a friend..so I did...and it turned out she was having a really hard time..I am excited...and looking forward to what Christ is doing through me...... it is so nice to finally to be able to hear his small still voice... once again.........

No comments: