Tuesday, October 21, 2008






Keep Holding on,
Once again that is what I keep seeing, the word I keep getting...

although so much of me doesn’t want to stay at the UW, I am reminded of the Vision I had when I was in Thailand, I was sitting on my bed praying and I was asking God " where is it that you want to me to go to college??" and I got a vision of me walking up to the main campus at the UW..... I knew that I was supposed to go there... I tried to hard to go to every other college but it didn’t work out.. So I went to the UW. So I need to
Keep holding on,
I need to wait for his timing, and not lean on my own understanding, I want to have a passion for learning again, I am so tired of being tired of studying, I want to be at peace with whatever happens when I apply to the school of Social work, I want to be brave.. Brave to learn and take chances...

Keep holding on,
hold on and wait for Anthony to come home, and be at peace with whatever happens with him, I don’t want to wait, I want to know what is going on with him, I want to know that he is okay, that only at 8 months he has been through so much.
Keep holding on,

And have peace with Fortress, have peace that he is well taken care of...

"Keep holding on, to that child like faith. Keep holding on to me Lindsay... because I can do all things... Keep holding on to ME AND ONLY ME don’t look to your own understanding, don’t look to the World, don’t look to man, don’t look anywhere but my face"...

do I will continue to hold on with all I have left in me, hold on to the true God who has changed my Life, who has given me the strength to want to serve him with all my heart... this Saturday I go to my training to that I can start working at a homeless drop in center near my school I am excited.. About what this new volunteer opportunity brings for me.....

I was on face book and someone sent me the song my Avril Levine "keep holding on" and I knew that I was being told to keep holding on..

No comments: