Sunday, April 15, 2012

update!

like always life is crazy! Like always life is moving forward and keeping me on my toes wanting to know what is next! Like always God is good and is continuing to work and mold me. When I started graduate school I did not know how hard it was going to be, I had no idea what I was getting myself into! all I knew was that God was calling me to go. The past two semesters have flown by! and I am amazed at my ability to succeed in graduate school! I am shocked that for four years I went to UW and got the okay grades I got and now I have straight a's two semesters in a row! it has not been easy but as a person I know I have grown and changed so much! it is scary to think that in a few short months I will be in my internship site! I am praying and trusting that God will use me and allow me to become the counselor that he desires for me to be! He has brought me this far, he wont let me go now!

No comments: